UK Global Business Mobility Visa
How to Get a Global Business Mobility Visa for the UK?
A Global Business Mobility (GBM) visa is meant for overseas workers who are eligible and want to come to the UK for work on a temporary basis. This category of visa allows a business or organisation in the UK to invite an overseas worker for a specific job.
A total of five types of GBM visas are offered by the UK. These include the following:
- Service Supplier Visa
- UK Expansion Worker Visa
- Graduate Trainee Visa
- Senior or Specialist Person Visa
- Secondment Worker Visa
The visa type that best suits you as an overseas worker from Pakistan depends on several factors.
All the five GBM visa UK categories listed above are nonimmigrant visas. It is not possible to use any of these visas to apply for settled status or indefinite leave to remain (ILR). However, you can switch to another type of visa once you are in the UK on a GBM visa UK. This depends on whether or not you are eligible for the visa you are applying for.
Here at Adam Bernard, we are a leading UK visa consultant offering comprehensive guidance for UK visa applicants from Pakistan. Our Global Business Mobility visa consultants help you choose a GBM visa that is right for you. We offer help on all UK visas and immigration routes. You can reach us for a free consultation at any time.
Here is a detailed look at each type of GBM visa UK:
Graduate Trainee visa
If you want to join a structured graduate training program in the UK leading to a job placement, this type of visa is for you. A Graduate Trainee visa allows you to stay and work in the UK for up to 1 year. The job you are offered by your UK sponsor must pay an annual salary of at least £23,100, or 70% of the going rate, whichever amount is higher.
Other requirements for the Graduate Trainee visa include the following:
- You must have a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from a licensed sponsor in the UK. The certificate must list your name, intended role, annual salary, and other details.
- You must not be under 18.
- The job you are going to undertake in the UK must have at least RQF Level 6 skill requirement.
- There must be a valid link between your UK sponsor and overseas employer. This can be a joint project, common ownership, or common control.
- You must have £1,270 in cash funds to support yourself during your first month in the UK.
Being a leading UK visa consultant, we can help you apply for a Global Business Mobility visa for UK. Our experts work with you all the way from before you file an application to until you receive a decision from the Home Office. We also offer legal advice on other UK visas and immigration routes.
Senior or Specialist Worker visa
The Senior or Specialist Worker visa effectively replaces the Tier 2 Long-Term Staff and the Intra-Company Transfer visas that were previously offered by the UK. If you want to join the UK branch of your current employer at a highly-paid position, your best GBM option is the Senior or Specialist Person visa UK.
You can choose from two durations when applying for this visa. You can either apply for a Senior or Specialist Worker visa with duration of up to 3 years, or one with duration of 3+ years. The visa fees for both options vary. For the first option, you must pay a visa fee of PKR 160,162. The second option comes with a visa fee of PKR 316,480.
You must meet a number of requirements to be eligible for this type of visa. These include the following:
- Work History. You must have been working with your employer for at least 12 months before applying for a position at one of its UK branches.
- UK Sponsorship. Your employer must be a licensed sponsor in the UK. You must have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship to confirm that your sponsor is backing you for the visa. This certificate must not be more than 3 months old at the time of your visa application.
- Annual Salary. You must have been offered an annual salary of at least £42,400, or the going rate for your job. Of these two, the higher amount will be considered.
- Job Eligibility. The job you intend to do in the UK must have an occupation code that is on the Home Office list.
- Financial Requirement. You must have £1,270 in cash funds to support yourself after you arrive in the UK.
The Global Business Mobility visa consultants at Adam Bernard can help you determine whether or not you are eligible for a Senior or Specialist Worker visa. You can also consult us for other UK visas and immigration routes. Get in touch with us for a free consultation.
Secondment Worker visa
A Secondment Worker visa is a nonimmigrant GBM visa UK that allows you to come to the UK and work for up to 1 year.
You can apply for this visa if a high-value contract exists between your overseas employer and a UK sponsor. The precise value of this contract must be at least £50 million and the annual value of the contract must be £10 million or more. The contract must be registered with the Home Office.
Other requirements you must fulfil for a Secondment Worker visa include the following:
- You must have been working with your overseas employer for at least 12 months.
- You must be 18 or older at the time of your visa application.
- Your UK sponsor must provide you a CoS for an eligible job.
- The job you intend to do in the UK must be at RQF Level 6 at least. This is equivalent to graduate-level skills.
- You must have cash funds of at least £1,270. This is meant to ensure that you won’t have to rely on public funds during your first month in the UK while you await your first salary.
If you are considering applying for this visa, you can consult Adam Bernard. As a reputable UK visa consultant firm, we offer professional advice on how best to meet the various requirements for this visa. If you are considering any other UK visas and immigration routes, we can also help you with these.
UK Expansion Worker visa
If you want to expand an overseas business to the UK, the UK Expansion Worker visa is for you. This type of visa allows you to work at highly-paid specialist or managerial roles in the UK.
The visa application fee for a UK Expansion Worker visa is PKR 66,371. You will receive a decision from the Home Office on your visa application within 3 weeks if you apply from Pakistan.
Before you apply for this GBM visa, you can review the following requirements to see if you are eligible:
- A valid link must exist between your overseas employer and UK sponsor.
- You must be aged at least 18.
- You must have a work history of at least 12 months with your current employer.
- Your UK sponsor must have provided you with a CoS for the specific job you intend to perform in the UK.
- Your annual salary must be £42,400, or the going rate for your intended job. Of these two, the higher calculation will be considered as the threshold.
- You must have held cash funds of at least £1,270 for at least 28 consecutive days immediately prior to your application.
When applying for a Global Business Mobility visa for UK, it is best to consult a professional UK visa consultant to fully understand the requirements you must meet. Our experts also offer advice for other UK visas and immigration routes.
Service Supplier visa
If you are a self-employer service provider, or work for an overseas service provider, you can apply for a Service Supplier visa. This visa type allows you to offer your services in the UK.
If you are not self-employed, your current employer must have a valid contract with your UK sponsor. You must also have a work history of at least 12 months with your current employer.
You need to fulfil a number of other requirements pertaining to your financial status, age, and qualifications when applying for a Service Supplier visa.
Our Global Business Mobility visa consultants can help you bring together the relevant documents and details when filing a visa UK application. This improves your chances of success and saves you from unnecessary delays. We also help you with other UK visas and immigration options.
Why Adam Bernard?
If you want to apply for a Global Business Mobility visa for UK from Pakistan, you can rely on us. Adam Bernard is a leading UK visa consultant offering comprehensive advice, guidance, and help.
We work with you to determine which GBM visa UK is best for you, then help you understand all the requirements you must meet to get the visa. This lets you chart a clear course from preparation to visa application submission.
Our Global Business Mobility visa consultants ensure that your application is complete, free from errors, and fully optimized for a positive outcome. This reduces the chances of delays or refusal from the Home Office. We also help you consider other UK visas and immigration options.
Call us now at +92-304-1112026 to schedule a free session with our consultants.