Employment as a field of law is notoriously convoluted as a result of the many different facets at play. As a result, it is fundamental that you are in the hands of experts within this field when dealing with such matters. Here at Adam Bernard we boast many years of experience that ensures our clients receive a first-class service to best protect their interests. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with both employers and employees, meaning that whatever the nature of your issue, our advocates will have the experience to ensure your case is handled appropriately.
Following are the services we provide:
Drafting of Employment Contracts and Agreements
- Legal Notices
- Legal Replies
- Legal Opinion
- Cases before Labour Courts
- Cases before Labour Tribunals
- Cases before NIRC
- Cases before High Courts
- Cases before Supreme Court
- Harassment (Sexual and otherwise) and Bullying at work
- Breach of Contract
- Non-payment of Minimum National Wage
- Suspension from work – paid and unpaid
- Bullying and Victimisation at work
Why Adam Bernard?
- Our team of Lawyers have years of experience in navigating the complexities of all areas of law.
- We have achieved numerous successes for our clients as evidenced through our client testimonies.
- Our experienced team will ensure that you are comprehensively advised on what is the best route for you to achieve you goal.